We conduct our programmes in all major cities throughout Malaysia
and Asian countries.
Desa Universiti, Jalan Sungai Dua,
11700 Gelugor, Penang
3rd Floor, Wisma Sabah,
88817, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
E-mail Us :
Our Recent Success Stories:
- Ranked #1 for the highest number of students transferred to University of California and California State University systems combined.
- 119 international transfer students were recently accepted to UC Berkeley for Fall 2011 and 154 to UCLA for Fall 2010.
- In a 2010 study, Foothill and De Anza Colleges ranked #1 and #2 for transfer success among all community colleges in California.
- Foothill-De Anza’s Chancellor Martha Kanter is currently serving as the Undersecretary of Education in Barack Obama’s administration.
- Bill Gates’ campus visit to observe our innovative mathematics program.
- California Professor of the Year Award.
- Foothill recently established an Entrepreneur Center and Business Plan Competition judged by Silicon Valley business leaders from Google, Wells Fargo, and venture capital firms.
- We are completing a half-billion dollar campus renovation and have added many new award-winning buildings.
Top Bachelor’s Degree at Half the Cost:
Our colleges offer over 100 university transfer majors ranging from business administration, marketing, and engineering to animation and film production, biotechnology, informatics, GIS, nanoscience, and environmental science. While spending two years at Foothill and De Anza, students take advantage of our outstanding transfer support such as academic counselors who specifically serve international students, annual transfer fairs with over 50 universities coming to the campuses, and very active Transfer Centers. All of this helps international students to successfully transfer into their third or junior year at top-ranked universities like UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC San Diego, USC, Stanford, Yale, Cornell, Indiana, NYU, Mt. Holyoke and many others.
Thanks to our affordable tuition, extensive articulation agreements with over 100 universities, and 16 guaranteed transfer admission agreements to 8 University of California campuses and others, the 2+2 inspirational equation allows students to obtain a Bachelor’s degree from a highly selective university at half the cost.
Our classes feature small size, individual attention and instruction from nationally-recognized professors, not teaching assistants.
San Francisco and Silicon Valley Location:
Foothill and De Anza are located in the dynamic San Francisco Bay Area right in the heart of Silicon Valley, the world capital of computer technology. It is 45 minutes south of San Francisco and 20 minutes west of San Jose, the 10th-largest city in the U.S. We are 30 minutes south of San Francisco International Airport. With 300 sunny days and average temperature of 21_C, the area offers a truly Californian lifestyle. A short drive brings students to Pacific Coast beaches which offer some of the best surfing, golfing, and sightseeing in the country. We are surrounded by the headquarters of Apple, Yahoo!, Google, Adobe, eBay, Cisco Systems, Facebook, Intel, Pixar and over 6,000 other technology companies making us the ideal place to explore the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Inspiration to Enjoy – Campus Life & Facilities
- The American Institute of Architects has honored Foothill campus as “the most beautiful community college ever built”.
- Opportunities to be engaged, learn and lead are limitless: over 60 dynamic clubs, student government, varsity athletics and intramural teams, newspaper, radio station, and cultural heritage months.
- Campus highlights include leading edge Computer and Multimedia Labs, Broadcast Media Center, Dental Clinic, Stadiums, Golf and Tennis Complex, Olympic-size Swimming Pools, and a Planetarium.
Flexible Admissions and Attractive Tuition
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for Fall (June 30 deadline), Winter (October 31 deadline), or Spring (January 31 deadline) quarters. English proficiency requirements are: TOEFL 500 or 61 iBT, or IELTS of 6.0.
If your English test score is below our minimum for admission, you may wish to attend one of our partner language schools for guaranteed admission to Foothill and De Anza upon completion of a specified level at the language school. In this case, TOEFL or IELTS scores are not required. Students whose English is slightly below our TOEFL requirement and who want to begin their studies in the Fall Quarter, can participate in the Summer English Bridge Program at either campus.
Tuition for international students is very reasonable and currently estimated at $5,724 for academic year (based on $159 per unit for a minimum of 12 units per quarter).
“My experience at Foothill can be described with one word: inspiration. Outstanding and supportive teachers inspired me to transfer to USC (Top 10 Business School), where I was already selected to intern at Helios AMC, participated in Las Vegas and Mexico Corporate Tours and got a summer internship in one of the biggest European banks. It is the foundation in business that I acquired during my two years at Foothill, coupled with its phenomenal transfer reputation, resources and challenging Honors program, that helped me to succeed”
- Natalija, studying Business at University of Southern California.
“I am so proud that I could pursue my academic interests at De Anza and compete in the Northern California Track and Field Championship meeting some world class athletes”
- Andrew, studying Industrial Engineering & Operations Research at UC Berkeley.