We conduct our programmes in all major cities throughout Malaysia
and Asian countries.
Desa Universiti, Jalan Sungai Dua,
11700 Gelugor, Penang
3rd Floor, Wisma Sabah,
88817, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
E-mail Us :
Asia e University (AeU) is a dual-mode, international university set in Asia, by Asians for Asia under the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
Its establishment is an initiative of Malaysia, as the prime mover for dual mode learning, with the support of 31 ACD Member Countries as confirmed at the Islamabad 2005 and Doha 2006 ACD Ministerial Meetings.
AeU comprises of 8 Schools (Management, Education, ICT, Humanities & Arts, Graduate Studies, Foundation Studies, Professional & Executive Education and Technical & Engineering Education) with over 20 learning centres around the world.
AeU collaborates with global educational institutions to offer quality, affordable and marketable programmes through dual mode learning. Our cross-border and cross-culture programmes have attracted high numbers of postgraduates from around the world.
AeU is also the main facilitator of the Asian Credit Transfer System (ACTS) – the mutual accreditation of academic programmes among Asian educational institutions. The ACTS is a part of AeU’s CSR efforts in narrowing the digital divide among Asian communities.
Focused on personalised learning on demand, AeU provides education for working professionals in search of flexibility, innovation and creativity in their education needs.
To be a leader and a premier educational hub in the promotion of affordable and quality blended learning in Asia.
To work in collaboration with universities, institutions and corporations, drawing upon their collective expertise, prestige and resources to provide quality Higher Education and Lifelong Learning.
- Provide academic programmes of international reputation by capitalising on the expertise and prestige of collaborating institutions.
- Provide students with access to relevant, affordable, cost-effective, flexible education, and training programmes.
- Develop appropriate pedagogical strategies and technologies to strengthen students’ critical thinking, creative abilities, and communication skills.
- Ensure that all programmes and courses meet the quality benchmark established in the policies and standard blended learning best practices among member institutions.
- Empowerment: We inspire trust and cultivate responsibilities in order to create value for our clients
- Excellence: We aspire to excel in our services and are committed to continuous improvement
- Integrity: We strive to maintain the highest ethical standards and professionalism
- Creativity: We constantly seek new and innovative ways to do things
- Professionalism: We inculcate the highest standards in carrying out duties and tasks